Thursday, April 28, 2011
Five Final Predictions Before the Draft
|Christmas ain't got nothin on the Draft|
1. The Patriots will trade up for Robert Quinn
What a great fit for the Pats. Quinn is a monster and would fill a massive need. The most likely pick for the Pats to move to would be 10, but I also like Scott's idea of the Pats moving up to 6.
2. Christian Ponder will go 25 to Seattle
Ponder will be the best Quarterback in the draft. He will be available at 25 where Seattle will be looking for a signal caller.
3. Prince Amukamara will fall....far
Once projected as a top 10 lock, Amukamara will fall into the 20s. Recent mock drafts have shown this fall. My thoughts are that his lackluster college numbers are the reason.
4. A team will reach for a defensive lineman in the top 10
Last year it was Jacksonville with Tyson Alualu, this years top candidate is Cameron Jordan.
5. Titus Young will slip into the first round
This might be biased because I love him so much, but I think a team in the later part of the first round will nab Young. My guess is the Colts.
Posted by Dave Hendrie at 5:40 PM